SpaceMaster Scientific Conference 2011, DCE, FEL ČVUT, November 8-9
The conference will take the form of invited poster presentations (more than 20 in total) and three invited plenary talks. Welcome messages will be delivered by SpaceMaster consortium representatives and Czech Space Office delegate. A booth by the Czech Space Office will be operated throughout the conference.
November 8, 2011
1:30 – 2:00 p.m. Posters registration and installation (DCE foyer)
2:00 – 2:15 p.m. Welcome messages (Room K14)
- Victoria Barabash, Lulea University of Technology, SpaceMaster coordinator
- Sven Molin, SpaceMaster programme founder
- Michael Sebek, Head of Department of Control Engineering, FEE CTU in Prague
2:15 – 2:45 p.m. Plenary talk: Czech Space Office presentation. (Room K14)
- Space research, technology and education opportunities
- Jaroslav Urbar, ESA/ACE delegate, SpaceMaster "Round 3" alumni
2:45 – 3:45 p.m. Poster session: "the tour". (DCE foyer)
- Organized set of brief presentations (~3 minutes) by (and to) all presenting authors.
3:45 – 4:00 p.m. Coffee break (DCE foyer, Room K14)
4:00 – 5:00 p.m. Plenary talk: "New observations of water vapor in the atmosphere of Mars" (Room K14)
- Dominic Toublanc, Universite Paul Sabatier, Toulouse
5:00 – 6:00 p.m. Poster session: discussion. (DCE foyer)
6:00 p.m. End of "Day 1" program.
November 9, 2011
9:00 – 10:00 a.m. Plenary talk: PRoVIScout & ACFA 2020. (Room K14)
- Two selected running aerospace FP7 projetcts at CTU.
- Michal Havlena, Martin Hromcik, FEE CTU in Prague.
10:00 – 11:00 a.m. Poster session: discussion. (DCE foyer)
11:00 – 12:00 a.m. Plenary talk: Honeywell Aerospace R&D activities. (Room K14)
- Martin Orejas, Honeywell Aerospace, Brno, SpaceMaster "Round 2" alumni.
12:00 End of the conference.